3 October 2011

3 OKTOBER 2011

3 OKTOBER 2011
I have read few of  articles  in newspaper early in the morning and yeah it was making me like HAHA . i read through every inch of the articles until i found about HUDUD. That is politics issue and to be frank , i am so  interested reading those things . 

Zaid zakaria . i managed to act like i don’t even know you . and i guess it worked. Anam seemed like looking at me , but i just assumed that both of them were none in our class. Sometimes , i made face when i felt one of them was staring at this stubborn girl .:) whatever it takes , my desicion is final and  i’ll never turn back. Forgiving zaid is easy but being his friend is just a little bit tough for me . hello . we just broke up la. Damn it u , zaid ! 

I got problems in learning economics. My two teachers did  explain the topics clearly. Nevertheless , it was pretty tough for me to latch on those topics. Oh ya ! My Sejarah teacher asked zaid something related to what she have been teaching . And i was closing up my ears. My heart said ‘’ I DON’T WANNA HEAR YOUR PONDAN VOICE ‘’ . Zana noticed my action and instead i was just doing nothing . no response. Pretending that i was sleepy that time.lol .It did not suit me at all .

Since i close up my fb account , i spend my time reading , and writing all the time . i know it’s sound freaking bored but i hate seeing people in facebook. They re just like so nosy about my life , zaid , etc. I am now addicted with twitter as i don’t have lots of followers. Thus, it is easier to me to express my feeling or yelling others .hehe 

I m happy now . thank you , ALLAH .
ADIK , i miss you , bucuk !

No comments: