27 April 2012

my kolokium Presentation







yaw ... finally .. i ve passed my first presentation in a big hall . oh damn .. kinda so nervous since i was the fourth presenter ... n i was like '' kenapa aku dulu kena bentang ? this isnt cool '' ... HAHHA ...

then , i ve called my mum to pray for me n i ve told atuk about this , one day before the presentation .. atuk was so inspiring as he gave me lots of advice like '' DUN SAY TAK TAHU , JUST BE CONFIDENT , N SELAMAT MENGASAH BAKAT as a SPEAKER ', bla bla , bla ..'' ... hence , i m kinda grateful to have him as my mentor .. :)

30 minutes before the presentation started , i have recited ayat kursi n some selawat to prophet Muhammad ... n I imagined what i ve been through with my late bro , the time we chilled out , the time when i poured coconut water to him n etc ...

yes , i did it .. the presentation was so fast cause i was so nervous n i focused on my points ... n i didnt expect that cikgu Saadi would give me a big clap ... woahhh .. this wasnt a joke , i guess .

Alhamdulillah ........ :)
I love u adik . u re the reason why i keep  tough n tough ...
I miss u . LIKESERIOUSLY ... <3 

No comments: