22 November 2019

I'm happily in relationship guys !!

I'm so thankful for so many reasons : 

For Aiman for always try to make me happy freak. With ups and downs in our relationship, I must say I won't give up on this thing. Not even any man who would result me to be this clingy sxit. I love you baby. hahaha



For his family . You know right I have been so lonely since adik's passing. So, I'm like so freaking happy and excited to get to know his family. I tried to control my excitement in front of them hehe.  His two sisters, like I got  new bawang squads. haha Umi, Abah. another parents to remind me what to do. yes, man. Trying to blend in guys. hope so. 







For his bff as well. Like I can play around with babies. haha pretty much getting more friends than before. Those who pretty know me, I don't really get attached to people but I'm ready to give my commitment to whoever that means a lot to him. Like treating like my own bff, my god daughters and etc. Thanks for being so dear and nice, korang. 




For his pets . hahaha to be short, his hobbies. I try to be considerate, not to be clingy 24/7. So, gotta love my madu guys  ( Pets, Kuala Besut fish, Mobile legend, COD, his working hours). 




ok that's all guys. I m fucxxd up with so many things to be done. i've got to figure out on how to win over my man ( to get him be so clingy :(   )  and to settle down my unfinished works. 

Till then. Bye. 



No comments: