2 May 2014

hello 2014

hello readers...

I m really busy with assignments , MPD , works etc . I miss my ma and abah. About two months I have to stay in Penang and as usual, I feel bored .

I had terrible nightmare for the last twp days...

okay last two night , Hafiz did not come over to look for me. I mean , I was having a fever. baling and Penang is just not too far. He is giving excuses . And you know I hate excuses .
this is my last word  to him .

me : saya dh tawar hati dengan awak. sy nak cari jodoh lain yg sesuai . tolong jgn kacau hidup sy lagi. 

hafiz : kalau itu yg awk nak , ok lah. sy pun tak tahu smpai bila sy jadi mcm ni kalau sy dengan awk. 

His last words . I dont get it until now. I dont feel sad or frustrated. I don't feel anything. even we both know each other for so long, I don't think we should stay.

aku dah bosan dengan janji2 lelaki ni. please la . I want serious relationship.  kalau setakat sayang tu , katak pun boleh kau nk syg.


so, I move on ...........................

then , I contacted my ex boyfriend , Hazry ( I know he won't my blog. he is heartless)

'' Happy birthday Mohamad Hazry .
May Allah bless you with better fat , better happiness.
And 10 A's will be yours .
Okay bye adik hazry. Hahaha ''



 Last night I just got knowing that he has a girlfriend now. I don't think that I'm sad. but u know like , suddenly u contact your ex bf , then someone said '' he has a gf already'' .
I think that I was shocked . I wanna know who is she. but I didnt ask nothing further. 

to Hazry , 

I m happy for you. 
you still ponder when I said I wanna wait you to grow up ?

and be a man , a gentleman .. 
maybe you forget everything . 
It is okay . It s my false. I don't be there for you when your mama is sick. 
I should ask your condition and your family. 
Now I hope u re happy with her . and lets be friend. 
If you read this, I still love you . but yeah I m not sure whether I love Hafiz more. 
you re my first Pan Asian guy I ve known closely. 
and I regret , but I will never forget those hilarious moment. haha 
frankly, fatin. 



to readers. 
I m not saying that I'm desperate now. 
I admit that I need a man in my life. 
I need it to take care of my family. 
I feel pity for my family . 
I hope you don't feel sick reading this post. 

Assalamualaikum.  





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay strong ,fatin. Your love story is so heartbraking. I hope you will find your true love

nurul fatin che zahari said...

Thank you. Not so heartbreaking , I guess. Haha

Anonymous said...

Fatin ,kalau ana jadi antum , ana akan tunggu jodoh ketentuan Allah.

nurul fatin che zahari said...

Ok insyallah ana dengar nasihat tu. Terima kasih ye.