18 May 2012

i dont know what the title

It has been two years I m being the only one of zahari' s kid . I dont want to bear in mind this fact but I HATE this wordS actually . yeah people judges me  with what they have seen , n and not what they have felt .. and seriously I DUN CARE . simple words isnt it ?

okay back to my topic . I really wanna share about my thought on hijab .

yeah it s me . i m not really keen to keep my hijab properly . thats my previous behaviour . n after all the killer spm ended , i was kinda diligent to style up my hijab . this was the first trial . :P


my junior made this selendang working properly .HAHA . I was seriously jahil about selendang n it was something new for me . *jakun




 this time i made it byself . HAHA *dahteror ... :P . the guy is just my classmate . k.

okay , there is something i wanna say . whatever what TYPE of ur hijab is , be yourself . dont cover your aurah just because u wanna show u re AWESOME . pls do it for Allah . cover your chest . N WEAR IT RIGHT ! :)

p/s =  go to hell if u re zaid now .HAHA

bye

No comments: