28 May 2012

hello diary ..

since numbers of incident that i ve been through in just four days . seriously i was kinda anoyed , guilty , embarrassed , rasa macam tak tahu nk hid this blushing face . HAHA *blushing ke ?

sorry . but I kindly hate air asia . since now .HAHA They gave me good SERVICES u know .:)

good luck for my matriculation friends . they ll find out their result tomorrow . naqib , izzah .. <3

okay . i need to go stay back classes until this Thursday . but i am exactly so strange la as i wake up early everyday . but once dah sampai kelas , i d look out my watch . HAHA


cONGRATS kak zie , kak nor for the wedding . excited even bukan  wedding aku .AHAKS

KInda nervous with the results . it s okay , fatin .. STPM is the real ONE EXAM !
takpela tak dpt tokoh pelajar , at least , u had tried your  best !

maathurat <3


till then ,
i love u beloved stalker .
i know u re still there . but yeah .
u re getting  on my nerves ..
so , pls go .

No comments: