5 June 2012

me and a guy

okay . this post is basically about my behaviour with most guys in Malaysia . LOL . hurm in kelantan n kuala lumpur la ... random ... *yawn

sulking ??? 




okay . i m not kinda girl who will be sulking with  guys . as long as i can be tough in front of them , i shall look '' selamba '' even i feel touched with what they have done . BUT ... i generally get sulking with my abah . frankly , i am influenced by his talk cause i  shall  feel DOWN by his words . n I also can be UP with his words . <3 ABAH .

warm ?

HAHA okay . this is actually my behaviour . i am usually being warm with others . but when time passes , i am like an tortoise to talk to guys . LOL . thus,  i d just be warm with nerdy n skema guys as i was afraid to show my true colours in front of guys in kl . they re acting  like judges in our school . and seriously it kept me on  nerves .

shy ????? 
 this isnt my behaviour . my mum always reminds me of my talkactive behaviour when i was small . hence , whatever i do , i will always stand my opinion n right . regarding to guys' issue , i d not be shy unless i did something wrong with that guy . it happened between me and a guy in TIKL . until now , i do wanna laugh with what both of us had done . ") n certainly i  shall turn `to be a shy girl when i meet my crush .. *yeahIdo !

conclusionnya ????


well , numbers of incident i d been through with some guys . but frankly , I think most incidents are bad , mean , cruel . HAHA . i pretty know humans are not prefect n so I do . But ya ! they re the leaders of women . why dont they act like a LEADER ? like my abah did when he was still young . like hafiz does now , doesnt fear of some dangerous animals ... like naqib and hariz did when i was in trouble two years ago  .

In a nutshell , i hate liar men n a man who always look down to  women . i mean , they think they can do EVERYTHING since they ve power , strength , look , wealth , etc . seriously , fu** off .

the end


No comments: