28 June 2012

midterm result :0

well , after studying like hell , having unsufficient sleep and etc , i just wanna have a review of my result since i expect more A in real STPM . I m kinda UNSATISTIFIED with my result as I know I can do better than this . well , i ll make sure everything is gonna BE  well in trial n the real STPM . *amin

Midterm result of Nurul Fatin Che Zahari

Pengajian Am     -   40   ( 2.00 )
Bahasa Melayu   -   60   ( 3.33 )
Sejarah                -   84   ( 4.00 )
Geografi              -   56   ( 3.00 )
Ekonomi              -  48    ( 2.33 )

Overall Pointer     -   3.08

Alhamdulillah .... 

adik , u re the MAIN  reason for this . i m so grateful to have a wonderful fussy bro like u .HAHA . even u re gone to another world , i hope we both can meet in Jannah . love u adik .*hugkiss

he was the best student in  STPM 2010



fazae note  > cant wait to be on stage for bitara award n the best speaker for kolokium . :)


 

No comments: